Take care of your car and it will take care of you. Maintaining your automobile is expensive but not as expensive as automobile repair.
A little of your time to care for the needs of your automobile once or twice a month is a small price to pay compared to the hassle and inconvenience of having your car in the shop for several hours or even days to have a major repair done.
At Mad Hatter, we're committed to the safety and reliability of your vehicle. Our expert mechanics can recommend the right maintenance services to help prolong the life of your car and avoid costly repairs in the future.
When should my car have Scheduled Maintenance?
There are two types of maintenance services - minor and major. Minor services are generally performed at 7,500, 15,000, 45, 000 and 75,000 miles while major services are performed at 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 mile intervals.
What is the "minor service"?
While it varies by make and model, minor services generally include:changing the oil and oil filter.
- lubricating the chassis if it has not been factory sealed.
- an inspection of all fluids, filters, belts, hoses, brakes and emissions.
- Some manufacturers recommend tire rotation as a part of a minor service.
What is the "major service"?
While it varies by make and model, major services generally include:all minor services.
- the replacement of various filters, fluids, and spark plugs.
- timing belt replacement at the manufacturer’s recommended replacement interval.
- other specified major services relate to the fuel delivery, emissions, and ignition systems.
Will your service validate my warranty?
Scheduled maintenance service must be completed in order to keep your warranty valid, and Mad Hatter is authorized to perform the services recommended by each manufacturer.
As with all services you receive at Mad Hatter, the parts we install will meet or exceed manufacturer’s standards, and all used parts will
be returned to you upon request.
Mad Hatter Automotive Center strongly advises that you have maintenance services performed based on the manufacturer’s suggested schedule. Additional services may also be recommended based on our inspection of the vehicle and industry standards